JUUL® 1 Year Limited Warranty
How Long Does the Warranty Last?
JUUL comes with a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of retail purchase by the original purchaser.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
JUUL Labs, Inc. only warrants JUUL against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for 1 year from date of retail purchase from www.JUUL.com and from authorized JUUL retailers by the original purchaser (this Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers).
Please visit www.JUUL.com for a list of authorized JUUL retailers.
What Will JUUL Labs Do?
If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 1 year warranty period, JUUL Labs will, at its discretion, either: (1) Repair the defect; or (2) Exchange the device for a new one.
Except as stated herein, JUUL Labs makes no other express warranty.
What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- JUULpods themselves are not covered by this warranty
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes;
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, or rain, extreme humidity, unusual heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances);
- Damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by JUUL Labs in the device documentation;
- A device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability;
- Damage to the device (1) attributable to accessories or attachments not authorized or recommended by JUUL Labs or (2) attributable to accessories or attachments authorized or recommended by JUUL Labs but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use;
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic;
- Any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine; and
- Normal performance degradation of batteries. Please contact JUUL Labs Customer Care for more information on battery degradation.
In addition, opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
How Do You Get Service?
- To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Review this JUUL Labs 1 year Limited Warranty to confirm that the device is warranted hereunder.
- Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- It is recommended soon after purchase and prior to submitting a request for warranty support and for your convenience, you register the date of retail purchase and device serial number as both are needed to establish the start/end dates of the Limited Warranty.
- If no date of purchase is registered or no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to JUUL Labs at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of device manufacture using the device serial number.
- Contact JUUL Labs Customer Care to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
- JUUL Labs Customer Care may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- All devices approved for warranty service must be returned to JUUL Labs before a replacement device will be provided.
- Depending on your geography, you may be responsible for shipping and handling costs to return the device to JUUL Labs.
- JUUL Labs strongly encourages you to send returns with a tracking number or delivery confirmation number. JUUL Labs is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
- The cost of return shipping to you for devices not covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and JUUL Labs may require pre-payment of shipping charges before we return such devices.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. JUUL Labs will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device.
- We additionally reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if we believe that such warranty claim is fraudulent or designed to avoid the restrictive properties of this site. In the event your warranty claim is terminated, or deleted, your only option is to request assistance by contacting JUUL Labs via the Contact Form.
- JUUL Labs reserves the right to change the terms of this limited warranty without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
Can I Return My Device For Refund?
Refunds are only available for new and unused devices purchased on www.JUUL.com and must be returned directly to JUUL Labs within fourteen (14) days of receipt. If the tamper proof seal is broken, a refund cannot be honored.
Devices purchased through an authorized JUUL retailer will not be refunded by JUUL Labs; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.
What is the Scope of JUUL Labs’ and Your Rights and Responsibilities?
- In no event shall JUUL Labs be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages.
- ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Some states and/or provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province.
- JUUL Labs’ is not responsible for and will not be bound by any additional warranties provided by retailers and does not authorize any other person to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices.
The fight against unauthorized and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to quality and service by JUUL Labs. JUUL Labs advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While JUUL Labs would like to help the victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes. In the case where we have a good faith belief that warranty claims are the result of counterfeit devices, we may reject such warranty claims, in our sole discretion.
October 19th, 2017