Because the Portable Charge Case has a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, a special label needs to be present on the packaging to let carriers and customers know cannot be air-shipped.
Articles in this section
- JUUL in the Media
- What is this label on my Portable Charging Case?
- Where is JUUL made?
- How is JUUL made?
- What materials makeup JUUL and the JUULpods?
- What kind of battery is in the device?
- What kind of magnets are inside the device? Will the magnets affect other electronics?
- Can you speak to the health and safety of this product?
- How can I ensure I'm purchasing authentic JUUL products?