- Open the JUUL Portable Charging Case to ensure the LED lights at the bottom inside of the case light up to show the case is charged
- If the device is connected and charging in the case, the LED light on the device pulses white
- Use a cotton swab with rubbing alcohol (squeezing off any excess first) to clean the contacts of the JUUL device and the Portable Charging Case
- If you have a different JUUL device, insert it into the JUUL Portable Charging Case to see if it will charge
- Connect the JUUL device to the standard JUUL USB dock to be sure it’s charging normally
If your device still won’t charge in the JUUL Portable Charging Case, submit a warranty claim.