Based on your shipping location, our products may be subject to excise tax; cost may vary by state. The amount shown on your order confirmation next to the Excise Tax line is the amount we are required to collect for items purchased on JUUL.com, per state law.
Articles in this section
- Can I make a change to an existing order?
- Can I return my product for a refund? How?
- My card has been charged multiple times. What do I do?
- Why was my card charged if I didn't receive an order confirmation?
- Is Age Verification required?
- What is Excise Tax?
- Can you please tell me everything about your Auto-Ship program?
- I cannot complete a purchase because my address could not be verified against a database of government records.