In the retail environment, state law governs the age that a person can buy tobacco or nicotine products. This means you can still receive warranty replacement on your JUUL device if you are of legal age in your state.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products from JUUL.com?
- Why is the minimum age 21+ to purchase products from JUUL.com?
- Why can't I access my JUUL account?
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products at retail locations?
- Can I change the name on my JUUL account or billing information?
- I live in California, Idaho, or Washington. Why can't I change my shipping address?
- How are you verifying my age?
- How do I know if I'm age verified?
- Do I have to be age verified every time I place an order on JUUL.com?
- Is my account information safe?