In the retail environment, state law governs the age that a person can buy tobacco or nicotine products. This means you can still receive warranty replacement on your JUUL device if you are of legal age in your state.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products from JUUL.com?
- Why is the minimum age 21+ to purchase products from JUUL.com?
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products at retail locations?
- Will I be able to claim my device warranty if I'm under 21?
- Can I change the name on my JUUL account or billing information?
- I live in California, Idaho, or Washington. Why can't I change my shipping address?
- How are you verifying my age?
- How do I know if I'm age verified?
- Do I have to be age verified every time I place an order on JUUL.com?
- How does age verification work for warranty replacements?