JUUL Devices and JUUL Portable Charging Cases come with a one (1) year limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) from the date of retail purchase from www.JUUL.com or from an Authorized Juul Labs, Inc. (“Juul Labs”) Retailer by a person at least 21 years old (not by any purchaser between 18 and 20 years old, even if that person is from a state where he or she is not required to be 21 in order to purchase the device or charging case). Please visit www.JUUL.com/locator for a list of authorized Juul Labs retailers. This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers.
Articles in this section
- How long does the limited warranty last?
- What other warranties are available?
- What does the limited warranty cover?
- What will Juul Labs do?
- What is NOT covered by the warranty?
- How do you get service on warranty claims?
- What if you are a purchaser in California?
- Can I return my device for refund?
- What is the extent of Juul Labs’ obligations and your rights?