JUUL devices and JUUL portable charging cases come with a one (1) year limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) from the date of retail purchase from www.JUUL.com or from an Authorized JUUL Labs, Inc. (“JUUL Labs”) Retailer by a person at least 21 years old (not by any purchaser between 18 and 20 years old, even if that person is from a state where he or she is not required to be 21 in order to purchase the device or charging case). Please visit www.JUUL.com/locator for a list of authorized JUUL Labs retailers. This Limited Warranty is NOT transferable to subsequent purchasers.
Articles in this section
- How Long Does the Limited Warranty Last?
- What Other Warranties are Available?
- What Does the Limited Warranty Cover?
- What Will JUUL Labs Do?
- What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- How Do You Get Service on Warranty Claims?
- What if You Are a Purchaser in California?
- Can I Return My Device For Refund?
- What is the Extent of JUUL Labs’ Obligations and Your Rights?