If a valid claim under this Limited Warranty is received within the 1-year warranty period, JUUL Labs will, as its only obligation and your only remedy, either: (1) repair the defect; or, at the discretion of JUUL Labs, (2) exchange the device or charging case for a new one. In the case of a limited edition or discontinued device or charging case, JUUL Labs reserves the right to provide a functionally equivalent new device or charging case if JUUL Labs is unable to repair the device or charging case, and if JUUL Labs is unable to replace the device or charging case with an identical device or charging case.
Articles in this section
- How Long Does the Limited Warranty Last?
- What Other Warranties are Available?
- What Does the Limited Warranty Cover?
- What Will JUUL Labs Do?
- What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- How Do You Get Service on Warranty Claims?
- What if You Are a Purchaser in California?
- Can I Return My Device For Refund?
- What is the Extent of JUUL Labs’ Obligations and Your Rights?