The JUUL Serial Number is a unique combination of eight characters (letters and numbers) engraved on the back of your device, below the JUUL logo. JUUL serial numbers only use the number 0 (zero) and 1 (one) and not the letter O (as in Oscar) or I (as in India).
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- How do I get started with JUUL?
- How do I turn on my JUUL Device?
- Do I have to clean JUUL?
- What's the best way to store JUUL?
- Can I take JUUL and/or the Portable Charging Case on an airplane?
- How long does a charge last?
- Can I overcharge the battery?
- How do I dispose of a JUUL Device?